Day Private Shore Tours to Rome from Civitavecchia Cruise Port
Between the arrival and departure of the cruise ship from the port of Civitavecchia, travelers have about 8 hours of free time. The most comfortable way to get to know the main sights of Rome and the Vatican is an individually planned shore tour.
We are pleased to offer four options for a perfect Rome day tour:
- Sightseeing tour of the main attractions of Rome. Duration: 3 to 5 hours. Price: from 150 euros.
- Italian Food & Wine Degustation Guided Tour to Roman Castles. Duration: 4 to 8 hours. Price: from 300 euros.
- Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel. Duration 4 hours. Price: from 200 euros + tickets costs.
- Colosseum & Roman Forum. Duration: 2 to 5 hours. Price: from 100 euros + tickets costs.
We can adjust each of the programs recommended above based on your interests.
The total cost will include the transfer (Civitavecchia-Rome-Civitavecchia) and your chosen tour. All prices are in Euro.
|Service||1-4 persons||5-7 persons||Extra costs|
|Tour 1. Sightseeing 3-5h||150-250||200-300||0|
|Tour 2. Food and Wine 4-8h||360-600||400-750||0|
|Tour 3. The Vatican 4h||200||250||21-30 euro/per|
|Tour 4. Colosseum 2-5h||100-250||150-300||18-30 euro/per|
For example, how to calculate the exact cost?
- For 1-4 person round transfers and Option 1 Sightseeing Tour of the main attractions of Rome, duration of 5 hours, will cost 250+250=500 euros.
- For 5 persons round transfers and a tour Option 3 Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel tour, a duration of 4 hours will cost 320+250+5*21=550+105 (tickets)=655 euros. For 6 people the same service will be more expensive at 21 euros, the cost of 1 ticket.
- For 5-7 persons round transfers and tour 2 Italian Food and Wine Degustation Guided Tour to Roman Castles, duration 8-hours will cost 320+750=1070 euros.
No surprises, tricks, or hidden fees. By ordering a cultural program from us directly, you save money and do not pay a commission to intermediary agencies.
To book a tour please fill in the form below
If you are interested in the history of ancient Rome, then focus on the Colosseum and Roman Forum tour.
Choose a sightseeing tour if you want to see as many sights as possible and visit some wonderful observation decks.
If you love sculptures and paintings, visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.